Lately Max has been full of smiles and I think this is due to his mom working with him. She is doing an awesome job of keeping him on a schedule.
One of the things we are discovering about Max is that 9 times of 10 he actually likes going to his bed for a nap. Amanda has made me a big believer in structure.
Max, a Work in Progress
Here are some of the things he has recently started doing:
- He eats the meals that we all eat but in smaller portions.
- He likes to sway back and forth. I think he is dancing.
- More aware of his surroundings. He knows when his favorite person isn’t in the room.
- He is beginning to play by himself.
- His balance is increasing.