Here is my dad‘s recipe for Tacos!
How To Make Tacos by David
- Get 1 pound of beef and start cooking it in a pan.
- Once it is cooked all the way through (medium rare does not go well with tacos) add one packet of taco seasoning.
- Add two cans of kidney or pinto beans, add lid and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Pour enough canola oil in to a different pan so that you are able to submerge the taco shell all the way.
- Turn the burner on hi or all the way up.
- Once the oil is hot put one taco shell (corn not flour) in the oil and after a couple of seconds fold shell in half. Cook on each side for about 10 seconds.
- Remove shell from oil and place on napkin. The napkin will soak up some of the oil. This is okay because we are trying to make it to at least 60 years of age.
- Repeat last step 29 more times.
- Have your wife chop tomatoes, cilantro and onion. Actually ask her kindly if she would do it.
- Once tacos are done insert everything above plus cheese and salsa. If you are not watching your blood pleasure add salt.
(There were pictures here but have been lost)